The storage media used in Nikon digital camera are usually SDHC card (see what's secure digital?). But the memory card is usually so sensitive that even a single improper operation can corrupt it or make the files inaccessible.
You may loss your precious pictures in the following situation and need urgently a Nikon photo recovery help:
1. Switch off your Nikon digital camera when transferring photos to PC.
2. Virus infection when connecting your Nikon camera with your PC.
3. Take pictures with you Nikon when the battery is poor.
4. Deleted some or all of your photos carelessly.
5. Accidentally formatted your SDHC card equipped with Nikon camera.
6. SDHC card errors like Card not initialized, the card is not formatted, would you like to format it now, Card may be damaged, please insert another card.
Nikon SDHC Photo Recovery Solution
Step 1: you have to immediately stop taking more images or other files using the same camera, also avoid using the SDHC card to store more data. Keep the SDHC card safe from any usage in case the deleted photos got overwritten.
Step 2: connect the digital camera (SD card) to your PC or Mac machine. Using a card reader to connect is preferred as this way is much more secure. If the SD can't be detected, change or buy a new card reader from Amazon.
Step 3: free download a free camera data recovery software (see here), install on your computer running Windows or Mac OS X. Note: all programs are top picked and all risk-free as they performs read-only procedure and won't write any data or damage your camera SD card.
Step 4: let the recovery software perform a free scan of your digital camera SD card (which contains deleted photos). Wait a bit while before you can preview those found images even videos and audio files. Then press 'Recover' button to undelete all of them by saving to another destination.
Note: if your photos become inaccessible because of Nikon memory card error, you should take those steps instead. Firstly use the camera photo recovery tool recommended above to rescue photos as many as possible. Then, format the card (using your computer or via your own Nikon camera) and usually this will eliminate the errors. This is not over, please re-use the Nikon Photo Recovery Software to see if you can gain more harvest.
Posted at 06:17 am by selinaw